work with us
At Mountain Buggy®, we're all about hiring the best and backing them to succeed.
It's an enriching, fast-paced and multi-faceted work environment, under the phil&teds® Most Excellent Buggy Company umbrella. We're not your typical working environment - nor do we want to be. Our collection of brands, including phil&teds®, Mountain Buggy® and Mokopuna Merino®, are all about enabling parents to escape the nursery prison and live a life without limit, with kids in tow.
We know that the world is not short of consumers, factories, plans, people…. the world is actually short of IDEAS! With 56 patents under our belt, we embrace diverse thinking, knowing what this can bring us; and that’s different perspectives from different experiences / backgrounds / disciplines and training.
Here are some parts of the business we’d love to expand on with the right individuals who can make a difference:
In a nutshell:
- You will manage the warehouse team (of 4), making sure orders go out as planned each day;
- You will manage the receipt and storage of our products into our warehouse in a clean, safe and efficient way;
- You will ensure the stock accuracy through regular cycle counts and stock audits;
- You will support the sales and care teams with customer queries and product issues;
- You will be responsible for the management of the facility to keep it compliant to Health & Safety and MPI regulations;
- You will support the product&supply manager in maximising the productivity and profitability of the facility.
Wellington, NZ | Fort Collins, USA | Windsor, UK | Yangzhou, China
In a nutshell:
- You’ll be working directly with both our retail customers as well as our end customers;
- You’ll need to be a sponge to absorb all product and brand training required to sell our award winning products;
- You’ll have an absolute love of customer service (retail and customer end);
- You’ll chat with different people everyday internally and externally - embracing this dynamic approach to work and learning;
- You’ll have extraordinary attention to detail with everything that you do, including enthusiasm for chasing the number.
Working at Mountain Buggy®, you’ll have a great and supportive team working alongside you, you’ll be learning and developing everyday across different parts of the business, and no day is the same - we can guarantee you that :)
Does this sound intriguing to you? Think you can bring some diverse thinking and agility into our unique culture? Then send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referencing the role you are applying for.
We are also always keen to hear from like minded people who want to make a difference! If you like what you are reading about us already, why notsend your CV and cover letter to email@example.com - we’d love to hear from you!