work with us
At Mountain Buggy®, we're all about hiring the best and backing them to succeed.
It's an enriching, fast-paced and multi-faceted work environment, under the phil&teds® Most Excellent Buggy Company umbrella. We're not your typical working environment - nor do we want to be. Our collection of brands, including phil&teds®, Mountain Buggy® and Mokopuna Merino®, are all about enabling parents to escape the nursery prison and live a life without limit, with kids in tow.
We know that the world is not short of consumers, factories, plans, people…. the world is actually short of IDEAS! With 56 patents under our belt, we embrace diverse thinking, knowing what this can bring us; and that’s different perspectives from different experiences / backgrounds / disciplines and training.
Here are some parts of the business we’d love to expand on with the right individuals who can make a difference:
In a nutshell:
- You'll need to know how to sell - you can't be all talk, no action!;
- You'll need some account management / B2B sales experience & you also probably wanna move up to more solutions selling, rather than just order taking;
- You'll understand of commercially sound decision making;
- Coming from retail can be a bonus, ‘cos you understand about products and having that ‘hands on approach’;
- You'll give good phone from day dot!;
- You'll be a world class, natural conversationist! Even without knowing the product, you've gotta be able to converse casually & naturally with customers to build relationships and tell good stories!;
- You'll be steady & well balanced yet driven to hit the goals - a team player is what we need!;
- You'll have a current & clean drivers license;
- You'll be well presented at all times;
- You might be tech savvy & a data junkie - 'cos understanding all that is what makes an awesome & focussed salesperson right?!!
In a nutshell:
- Sales Support to our most excellent customers within Australia and New Zealand;
- Natural ability to troubleshoot and problem solve;
- Fluency / proficiency in German preferred;
- Excellent communication, engagement, negotiation and influencing skills;
- Ability to be self-managed once set tasks and think outside the box;
- Interpersonal with different teams – cross collaboration;
- Great attention to detail;
- Must have a great understanding of Windows and Microsoft packages;
- Experience in Business Central desirable;
- True (and massive!) passion for putting our consumers at the forefront of everything you do.
Wellington, NZ | Fort Collins, USA | Windsor, UK | Yangzhou, China
In a nutshell:
- You’ll be working directly with both our retail customers as well as our end customers;
- You’ll need to be a sponge to absorb all product and brand training required to sell our award winning products;
- You’ll have an absolute love of customer service (retail and customer end);
- You’ll chat with different people everyday internally and externally - embracing this dynamic approach to work and learning;
- You’ll have extraordinary attention to detail with everything that you do, including enthusiasm for chasing the number.
Working at Mountain Buggy®, you’ll have a great and supportive team working alongside you, you’ll be learning and developing everyday across different parts of the business, and no day is the same - we can guarantee you that :)
Does this sound intriguing to you? Think you can bring some diverse thinking and agility into our unique culture? Then send through your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line referencing the role you are applying for.
We are also always keen to hear from like minded people who want to make a difference! If you like what you are reading about us already, why notsend your CV and cover letter to email@example.com - we’d love to hear from you!